This is an online course covering the Essentials of Battle Rope Training aimed at Fitness Instructors, Personal Trainers, Group Exercises Instructors, Physiotherapists or any exercise or health practitioner that wants to safely and effectively utilise this piece of equipment within their coaching, classes or programming.
• Safely and effectively use and teach essential Battle Ropes exercises.
• To provide an overview of the benefits of Battle Rope Training.
• To discuss how to select a good quality and appropriate Battle Rope and how to safely set it up and anchor it for use.
• To describe the correct wave technique, posture and common errors.
• To describe how to effectively teach and coach the essential exercise techniques covered in this module.
• To discuss the optimal training parameters to Battle Rope training, including set duration and work to rest ratios.
You will need to
presentations / sections of
There are some review questions at the end of each
presentation/section and there is a review quiz at the end of
this course that you must pass 80% to complete.
|Wave Theory ||Module||(Required)|
|Wave Patterns ||Module||(Required)|
|Position Variations ||Module||(Required)|
|Dynamic Variations ||Module||(Required)|
|Battle Rope - Review ||Module||(Required)|
Access your courses with a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Videos and interactive content designed for a proven learning experience.
Take your courses when you want and where you want.